Did you recently purchase a sport utility vehicle? Let’s look at tips to keep your sport utility vehicle in tip-top-shape.
According to an article at ase.com, “Auto Tips for SUV Owners”
“For those too busy or too overwhelmed by modern vehicles to perform their own maintenance, the pros at the non-profit National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) offer some advice on choosing a repair establishment:
- Start shopping for a repair facility before you need one.
- Ask friends and associates for recommendations; consult local consumer organizations.
- Arrange for alternate transportation in advance so you will not feel forced to choose a shop based solely on location.
- Look for a neat, well organized facility, with vehicles in the parking lot equal in value to your own and modern equipment in the service bays.
- Look for a courteous staff, with a service writer willing to answer all your questions.
- Look for posted policies regarding labor rates, diagnostic fees, guarantees, acceptable methods of payment, etc.
- Ask if the repair facility usually handles your type of repair work.
- Start off with a minor job and progress to more complex work if you are pleased with the establishment.” To read the entire article click here.