Does your vehicle noticeably shake? Let’s look at questions to consider before you head down to your local Reno auto shop.
According to an article at britishamericanauto.com, ““Is your Vehicle Shaking?”
- Is the vibration worse when you first start driving?
- Does the vibration happen all the time?
- What speed does the vibration start and stop?
- Is the vibration from the front or rear?
- Is the vibration from the left, or right?
- Does the vibration change when accelerating?
- Does the vibration change when steering?
- Does the vibration get worse when braking?
- Do you feel the vibration through the steering?
- Do you feel the vibration through the driver’s seat?
- Is the vibration worse with the air conditioning on?
- Is the vibration worse on cold damp days?” To read the entire article click here.